Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A Great Weather Day

Clouds and drizzle lingered for a few hours this morning across the state before clearing midday. Temperatures recovered into the 60s. To recap last night's data....I would give a letter grade "F"! QPF totals were much lower than predicted by the NAM and GFS!
We are looking at a prolonged period of fair weather. High pressure will slowly build in across New England from Central Canada. I am a little concerned about Sunday as a NE flow may try to get going. There are some hints of Drizzle and low clouds for NE Mass. I will watch that closely.
A weak cold front will wash out over Connecticut Monday Night and Tuesday Morning. I am going with a dry forecast now with just a band of cloud cover.
A few side notes:
Here is my forecast graphic for tomorrow:


Plus I had the SkyMax Mobile weather Lab out today in the beautiful area of Easton at Helen Keller Middle School.





Oh, and I was elected Employee of the month today as well! -Gil

No comments: