Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Busy Day! Snow to Ice!

What a busy day! The snow arrived around 4PM in New HAven. I was setting up with Keith Porter to go live with the SkyMax Mobile Weather Lab when it started.




We did two live shots stationary at the Cine 4 theatre location next to I-91 in New Haven with success! We then packed up and drove up and down I-91 plus I-95 with live hits in the 5:30PM and 6PM! It worked very, very well!


The snow continued through the evening statewide. This is how Court St. looked when I ran home to change in to a suit! Steady snow and about 25 degrees!


Sleet started to mix in around 10PM from New Haven Southwest through lower Fairfield County. Many reports of 2" to 4" of snow around the state. AS of writing this......it is 30.9 degrees 11 stories up with freezing rain! Good Night!


Okay I'm still up and I'm now worried about heavy Icing In Litchfield County with low temps and High forecast QPF.

Good Night for real!

No comments: